Welcome to SW Living – your go-to suppliers for high quality UK-made home furnishings, with products ranging from duvets to draught excluders and seat pads to pillows.
We’re a family-run British company that has specialised in high-quality filled products since the early 1970s.
With a combined experience of over 60 years, our in-depth understanding of both natural and cutting-edge synthetic technologies is unsurpassed, and our range is one of the most comprehensive available.
We are proudly based in the heart of the UK’s industrial north, where we design and produce over 95% of SW Living products. That means you can rely on us for swift service, attentive customer care and – above all – quality.
SW Living embraces its social and global responsibilities and is constantly striving to minimise the environmental impact of its operations. Aligning our activities with the principles of Sedex and other ethical auditing organisations, we are working towards full accreditation and optimal sustainability in our product offering.
Virtually all SW Living products are designed and made in our 160,000 sq ft mill factory. This enables us to carefully monitor all stages of the production process, ensuring excellent results every time.
We use only the finest materials, and constantly keep abreast of advancements in synthetic filling technologies, to keep our product collection up-to-the-minute in terms of comfort, durability, and luxuriousness.
At SW Living, our service is tailored to offer the ideal range of benefits for buyers in the home furnishing sector, including:
- High quality manufacturing
- Product development
- Own-branded products
- Product exclusivity
- Rapid turnaround times
- Just-in-time manufacturing
- Small minimum order quantities
- Dedicated account management
- Experienced admin and warehousing team
- Marketing support
- Stock holding
- Centrally located UK supply
- Bulk deliveries, branch deliveries or direct dispatches
- To proactively comply with all applicable statutory laws and regulations across all countries of distribution.
- To continuously improve our quality management system, making best use of our management resources.
- To be transparent in communicating our performance credentials against a series of defined quality objectives, throughout the company and to all interested external parties.
- Take maintain rigorous health and safety standards for our employees, associates, sub-contractors and all other people who engage with our company.
- To work closely with customers and suppliers to establish and maintain standards and procedures of the highest quality.
- To ensure all business decisions are made with a view to maintaining and continually improving our standards of quality.
- To provide staff training that promotes responsible quality management.
- To employ staff and provide them with the necessary resources to both meet and exceed customer expectations, promoting a thorough understanding of this ethos throughout the company.
- To take pride in the professional, technical and commercial integrity of our products and working practices.
- To identify and minimise any negative environmental impact of our work, through a continuous programme of monitoring and assessment.
Ethical and social standards audits
We are committed to the fair treatment of staff employed both directly by SW Living, and by other companies linked to SW Living around the world. To achieve this, we only source products from suppliers who share our commitment to improving employee welfare and are audited to a recognised CSR standard such as SEDEX, BSCI, WRAP or SA8000.
Audits take into account the following factors:
- Compliance with applicable laws and practices.
- Freedom of Association and collective bargaining.
- Employee compensation.
- Immigration law and compliance.
- Hours of labour.
- Workplace environment.
SW Living quick
and ‘Just in Time’ deliveries.
Call: 01204 529156